Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Flash MX and Projectors... question.  (Read 1744 times)

fatali

Flash MX and Projectors... question.
« on: June 23, 2006, 05:51:25 PM »
Well first off, thanks for reading this and for any help you may be able to give.

I'm making a series of Flash animations that will all be linked to a Projector. I can link them just fine and they open when the button for them is pressed in the projector but, I can't get them to close and go back to the projector screen. I thought the unloadmovie command would work but it doesn't, it looks like it also unloads the projector.  Anyone have anyideas how I can do what it is I want to do? If my explaination was too poor let me know and I will do my best to clarify.

*Edit*

even though i got no replies, I was able to find a solution after several hours of searching and trial and error as well as a nights sleep. lol.  

If you were wondering, I'm just going to make each file it's own projector and use the fscommand to open them.  I had tried that waay earlier but I just learned that I needed to put them in a folder named fscommand.  
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 08:20:46 AM by fatali »