Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need PHP  (Read 43178 times)

alex116

Need PHP
« on: June 29, 2006, 01:58:07 AM »
hi, can anyone tell me where could I find a free PHP/PHPs for my new website. the php I need is the one for making a small buck on the internet...I want to build a website for pay to click, pay to promote and all that. there are so many sites that don't pay on the www that I feel I need to do something about it...and my solution is building my own...but I don't have the PHPs to do it....If somebody could tell me where to take the PHPs needed or if someone could send them to me FOR FREE I would be most grateful. thanks www.stefysoft.com

T-Chai

Re: Need PHP
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 02:26:32 AM »
Have a google search  ;D or use p2p - Emule ;)
Emmm i think robpomeroy might know how to write one for you
I qot a question as well to CH, If you website make money buy selling product does VAT and TAX are involve, do i have to pay tax?

alex116

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 02:51:37 AM »
Elixir : I already tried google....but its all about the money...you know that ...about the VAT and TAX : it depends...are you a honest person and are you in the USA because in the USA, the famous IRS will get you if you dont pay taxes...I'm from Romania, the IRS people here are too stupid to be true and besides that, they don't have the means to get me  ;D Good for me http://www.stefysoft.com
and by the way, I'm not trying to sell anything, just to become an advertiser...and make some honest, small cash
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 02:53:55 AM by alex116 »

T-Chai

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 02:57:25 AM »
I said use p2p - Emule v0.47 they contain over a 100 of free php script i have look already.
Thank for replying about VAT and TAX and BTW i live in england and i dont know about IRS in here thou.

XtaszY

Beginner

• WEB Guard
    « Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 08:44:02 AM »
    I find on mininova.org some php for you but is very old 98 and 2000, Try on mininova  8-)

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 10:07:56 AM »
    I said use p2p - Emule v0.47 they contain over a 100 of free php script i have look already.
    Thank for replying about VAT and TAX and BTW i live in england and i dont know about IRS in here thou.
    LOL.  Well, the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) is the name of the federal taxing authority in the U.S.A.  Obviously, other countries will have their own names for their governmental agencies.  

In the U.S., taxpayers can get a lot of information on tax questions by going directly to the appropriate federal, state, or local taxing authority.  I think you need to do the same in the UK.  You should be able to approach them as though you're asking a question in anticipation of going into business if you want to avoid discussing your actual situation.  However, I would hope that you're not a tax evader.

alex116

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 10:14:10 AM »
    LOL.  Well, the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) is the name of the federal taxing authority in the U.S.A.  Obviously, other countries will have their own names for their governmental agencies.  

8-) I already knew what IRS stands for...but being from Romania and not knowing where he is from I gave the most eloquent example: the famous IRS....they say the IRS agents are allowed to carry guns and even use them...is that true?

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 10:39:07 AM »
    alex116, most IRS employees do not carry guns.  However, the IRS does have a division with Special Agents who are authorized to carry guns.  They generally investigate the worst cases of tax evasion.  So, I think it should be no surprise that they would carry guns.

alex116

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 12:28:41 PM »
    Soybean : I think that the IRS (in the USA) members are the only tax agents allowed to carry guns...in Romania, they aren't even allowed to ask what your name is  :D ...the laws in Romania (not only the tax related ones) are pretty permissive...so...tax evasion is not detected that mush...their database system is not well updated and corruption is very high...I confess that I evaded taxes more than once...in different circumstances

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
      • Me
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 12:33:49 PM »
    Dear Alex,

You belong in jail.

Regards,

Rob

:)
    Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

alex116

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 02:32:59 AM »
    Dear Alex,

You belong in jail.

Regards,

Rob

:)

Thanks a lot robpomeroy you're too kind....we might become friends you know  :-*
    With this attitude no one will apply for your technical support or whatever you say you are good at providing... I'm just curious : Are you making any money.......didn't think so ;D
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:38:02 AM by alex116 »

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
      • Me
    « Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 03:04:29 AM »
    With this attitude
    "This attitude"?

For those of us that pay their taxes and attempt to live an honest life, yes it can be rather irksome to hear other people brag about how they abuse the system.  And yet, presumably those people are perfectly happy to make use of the services that other tax payers are paying for.

Sorry, I have no patience for it.  Should I have?

And yes, I know that life is not always easy in Romania (my brother-in-law is Romanian), but it seems to me that the answer to corruption is not to try and cheat the system.  It just puts you at exactly the same level as the people whose corruption you despise.  Things are after all improving in Romania, and that by virtue of people who have fought (and lost their lives in many cases) fighting to irradicate corruption and dictatorship.

Actually the pay in I.T. is pretty good, thanks.  (Better than law in fact.  I'm leaving law completely for a full time I.T. career starting September, since you expressed an interest.)  :)

Now, back to your I.T. problem: what exactly do you want PHP code to do for your website?
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 03:05:31 AM by robpomeroy »

alex116

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 06:52:12 AM »
    With this attitude
    Now, back to your I.T. problem: what exactly do you want PHP code to do for your website?

I need I think more than one PHP to build a webpage that has a Paid to Click, Paid to Promote, Paid to Read Emails, Paid to Signup and all that *censored*...I want to build a website to pay people for clicking promoting and so on and so forth....I haven't found yet such a PHP for free...maybe you can help me...direct me to where I can find one or maybe send it to me if you have it....

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
      • Me
    « Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 07:04:34 AM »
    Before you go down that route, have you considered Google syndication?  That's probably the easiest way of getting up and running with that kind of thing.  Who are your trading partners going to be?

I doubt that you will find anything like this for free, because in almost all cases it's going to involve merchant facilities and/or two way communication between you and your trading partners.  Those kind of things tend to be bespoke.

Bottom line: where/who is the money going to be coming from?

alex116

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 06:08:38 PM »
    Bottom line: where/who is the money going to be coming from?

The money is going to come from companies to whom I apply to be an advertiser. People will click their ads, I WILL give those people money for clicking and I'll take a small amount of it....I think you are aware that this kind of sites are widely spread nowadays especially in the US. The thing is that I know a lot about this kind of sites...that's why I chose this kind of ecommerce...I can get people to click the links/banners...the problem is that I can't manage to make that website....because, to be honest, I don't have the money for it...

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
      • Me
    « Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 09:01:38 AM »
    Start by googling for "PHP referral scripts".  You're going to have to accept, I think, that you will have to learn some coding skills yourself, particularly if you're not going to pay anyone else to help you with this.  Probably the different companies will have slightly different requirements.  In order to accommodate them all, you'll need to tailor the scripts to their individual needs.  Therefore coding skills will be a must, together with database design skills.

You can get something for nothing on the internet, but you can very rarely get a bespoke something for nothing.  PHP coders have to eat too.  ;)

Useless

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 01:07:14 PM »
    i found a good site where you could download full PHP scripts

i think it was called phpresources.com <----- or something like that

thunrax

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 09:50:23 AM »
    I looked via www.alltheweb.com and searched for free PHP.
    Below some results.
    Maybe it can help you.
    I just start to try to make a website and use  HTMLpad2006 from http://www.blumentals.net

Have a nice day

Free PHP Scripts , Web Development ,Web Programming & Flash Templates
    Free and paid php resources. ... Free : PHP Scripts & Flash Templates | Professional : Custom Web Programming & Custom Web ... a large php script collection (some are free php scripts, other are paid php scripts ...
    more hits from: http://softgroups.com/  -  15 KB

Free PHP Scripts: Download Free PHP Scripts
    Tips, Tools and Resources for Anything Website Development Related Such as Website Design, Hosting, Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing and more...
    more hits from: http://phpfreebies.com/  -  16 KB

PHP-Scripts | PHP free | PHP Scripts free | PHP-Programme free | PHP-Scripts Index
    ... News. Tutorials. Forum. Free Webspace. Free Webspace. Standardsuche ... Error Handling (9) Flash und PHP (22) Foren (88 ...
    more hits from: http://www.php-free.de/  -  45 KB

Message board free PHP script
    Message board is a free PHP script for download
    more hits from: http://www.phpjunkyard.com/php-message-board.php  -  16 KB

Free PHP scripts to download from PHPJunkYard.com
    PHP scripts - download free PHP scripts from PHPJunkyard ... Free PHP scripts. Text hit counter ... PHPJunkYard offers you free PHP scripts for download, some PHP resources, a list of books about PHP and ... well, you ...
    more hits from: http://www.phpjunkyard.com/  -  19 KB

Free-Php.net : Free Php Scripts, Php Resources and PHP Tutorials
    At Free-Php.net, you will find several FREE PHP SCRIPTS and other useful PHP Resources. Our free php scripts are designed with webmasters in mind, so give them a test and let us know what you think.
    more hits from: http://www.free-php.net/  -  13 KB

Free PHP Scripts
    A small collection of free PHP scripts and free online website tools ... Skip to main content. Free PHP Scripts. Menu ... This is a simple free PHP flood protection class to help stop people flooding your server with requests, It requires a ...
    more hits from: http://www.free-php.org.uk/  -  13 KB

PHP Editor Review - Free PHP Resource : PHP IDE: PHP Jobs
    PHP Editor Review - Free PHP Resource : PHP IDE: PHP Jobs : PHP Developer, PHP Editors and PHP IDE list, biggest Php Editor and IDE list on the net. All Php Editors and IDEs are fully reviewed. ... Editor Search. Reviewed PHP Editors. Latest News. Submit News. PHP Tutorials. PHP Book Reviews ... Web Templates. PHP Games. PHP Resources. Forums ...
    more hits from: http://www.php-editors.com/  -  20 KB