Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Searchin for Font  (Read 7254 times)

Gabriel Lainesse

Searchin for Font
« on: September 05, 2004, 10:13:53 AM »
Hi, I'm editing a flash animation for a Php Nuke design, for my web site. I'm only missing one font I need. If I don't have it, the text on the animation can't be seen perfectly. The font name is : Redleader. Help me find it please. Thanks

Corrosive

Re: Searchin for Font
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 11:46:07 AM »
A google search of the term "Redleader" turns up nothing really that useful. I do know of a site (www.identifont.com) that allows you to find certain fonts.

Again, it's search engine turns up nothing. However, there is a section which asks you a series of questions about how the font looks, which often finds what you need. Try it and you may find a font similar to this myterious "Redleader"...

Joleen

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 12:23:48 PM »
Bear in mind, if the user also doesn't have the font then it won't be displayed properly.  You'll have to provide the font for download.

Corrosive

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2004, 01:22:56 PM »
If it's a Flash animation, it shouldn't matter. Normally when you export it to an SWF it saves the font as induvidual shapes instead.

Joleen

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 05:21:38 AM »
My bad.. my eyes missed the 'flash'.

Corrosive

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2004, 12:55:36 PM »
I used to do that all the time... got me into God knows how many flame wars due to simple misunderstandings!  ;D