Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: area 51 (seen through google earth)  (Read 5313 times)

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: area 51 (seen through google earth)
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 12:27:16 PM »
You don't get to the forefront of technological advancements in the civilised World without having a few skeletons in your closet...

Or having alot of closets.

patio.   8-)
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Dead_reckon

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 01:42:05 PM »
here is a good question; just where in the *censored* did they get the material that absorbs radar waves thats used on the stealth bomber? they only made a limited number of them, they wont say why, and they wont build more... it is so good, that the bomber only appears as a small bird on the radar, if it even shows up at all

Arc

Hopeful

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 06:50:44 PM »
    ebay maybe?
    You've got to stop taking life so seriously;

or you'll never make it out alive

Dead_reckon

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 07:59:58 PM »
    ebay maybe?

mabey... ebay has everything else...

homer

Expert
      « Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 10:20:54 PM »
      from what i heard, its not a special material, its merely the different angles of all the panels on the outside. apparently the angles make the radar bounce off the plane in such a way that the radar does not recieve the signal it sent out.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 10:31:27 PM »
      from what i heard, its not a special material, its merely the different angles of all the panels on the outside. apparently the angles make the radar bounce off the plane in such a way that the radar does not recieve the signal it sent out.

radar bounces waves off of objects, the material on the plane absorbes the radar waves, and yes, the design of the plane does help

homer

Expert
        « Reply #21 on: July 17, 2006, 06:16:52 PM »
        what is this material then? because i saw a stealth jet up close and all i saw was black painted metal...

R0SS

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 06:13:12 AM »
        It doesn't absorb radar.

The radar bounces off it but yes its angled so it doesn't make that big a jump if u like so the radar doesn't think its anything bigger than a  bird.

there is only 6 F-117s in the world and only 6 people trained to fly them.

thy aren't making anymore because they dont need to Technology is more advanced now. the F-35 and the F-22 Raptor ( i think its the 22) are all stealth planes.

Now a days tho i think we dont need to worry about being stealth as our Enemies are so unadvanced.
        the F-117 was created i think in the cold war so it could go behind Russian Air defences and Nuke them if that was needed.

R0SS

Dead_reckon

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 05:47:52 PM »
        It doesn't absorb radar.

The radar bounces off it but yes its angled so it doesn't make that big a jump if u like so the radar doesn't think its anything bigger than a  bird.

there is only 6 F-117s in the world and only 6 people trained to fly them.

thy aren't making anymore because they dont need to Technology is more advanced now. the F-35 and the F-22 Raptor ( i think its the 22) are all stealth planes.

Now a days tho i think we dont need to worry about being stealth as our Enemies are so unadvanced.
        the F-117 was created i think in the cold war so it could go behind Russian Air defences and Nuke them if that was needed.

R0SS

that is true... alot of our enemies are too busy blowing them selvles up to be paying attention to the sky