Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Red screen  (Read 3101 times)

Quinn77

Red screen
« on: July 26, 2006, 10:22:20 AM »
Hello and thanks for the help
  I have a red thing that covers my desktop as soon as i log in and it has two links to click on that are the same thing they say Razespyware (as lowas 49.99)(demo direct download) my question is how do i get rid of it? it doesn't effect any of the processes or my desktop icons i was just wondering how it change it back to the normal desktop picture?
                                                                           Thanks
                                                                                 Quinn

Quinn77

Re: Red screen
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 10:31:46 AM »
I have clicked on the razespyware link and just a blank page comes up and the lower left corner says done  anyhelp would be greatly appreciated

johnchain

Re: Red screen
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 02:15:55 PM »
This is adware. Do you have an antispyware? Are you using a non registered version of razespyware? It could trigger this behavior.

If you have anti-spyware (Spybot and Ad-Aware are good), scan in safe mode.

Or it might just be a key in the registry making it come up most of the time. Which you can remove fairly easily.

GX1_Man