Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: songlist in Multimedia Builder  (Read 4231 times)

Gilgamesh21

Topic Starter

Intermediate

songlist in Multimedia Builder
    « on: October 08, 2006, 11:54:05 AM »
    Salam all,

I am trying to make my own mp3 player using Multimedia Builder 4.9.6a ..I am using a bitamp
    of my own that includes my buttons and songlist menu..i am having a problem with the songlist.
    As in MMB ,you must include their songlist that has no transparensy option ..I mean it is
    impossible to blend the list with the background nicely..It has a color of its own that will
    ruin the look of the mp3 player..is there anyway to create the list of the songs(i need only
    the name of the song to appear in the desired list box and if possible ,to scroll horizontaly along the two borders of the list) without messing the whole image..

thanks

Raptor

Re: songlist in Multimedia Builder
    « Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 03:30:16 PM »
    I am not sure what you mean, because I've never seen this particular piece of software, but most media players allow you to choose what skin you want to use. Check their homepage for instructions.

Gilgamesh21

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 06:21:33 PM »
      there is nothing in their homepage Raptor"obviously"..i think i explained my point well...i want the name of the songs to appear in a certain place like in winamp list and the song that is playing,i want it scrolling along the list..like in winamp,it has a playlist in which the names of the songs appears in,my player has this list and i just want it to act the same as winamp..??

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 12:01:36 AM »
      here is nothing in their homepage Raptor"obviously"..i think i explained my point well..

:-?

i want the name of the songs to appear in a certain place like in winamp list and the song that is playing,i want it scrolling along the list..like in winamp,it has a playlist in which the names of the songs appears in,my player has this list and i just want it to act the same as winamp..??

Can't help you there. If this piece of software doesn't do it, just use WinAmp? Not all software is user-friendly.
      « Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:02:35 AM by Raptor »

Gilgamesh21

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 04:58:40 PM »
        i meant nothing with that my friend Raptor..but i was asking information from those who tried the programme..

GX1_Man

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 06:33:17 PM »
        I doubt you will find anyone using it, frankly.

Gilgamesh21

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 08:12:33 PM »
          seems you are right GX1..I will be thankful if u know any better programme that does the same things as MMB?