Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: web page links wont work!!!  (Read 9637 times)

2k dummy

Re: web page links wont work!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2004, 03:21:43 PM »
If you are using IE6, ditch it. As a matter of fact, ditch IE and get one of the Mozilla browsers. If you insist on IE, with W98 you will do better with an older version than with IE6.

baz

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2004, 11:12:52 AM »
naa i dont mind what i use, as long as it works, if i do change from IE then what kind of effects it likely to have? will all programs on the net and everything work the same? will anything require IE instead of the mozilla browser?

and how do i go about to delete IE and then install this mozilla or do i install it first then delete IE?

Raptor

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2004, 11:35:28 AM »
Your programs will still continue to function. If you wish to know what Mozilla Firefox has to over, go to http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox

Firefox can be set to act as your default browser. There is no need to uninstall IE. If you want, it can be found in your Add/Remove software list (Windows XP)

And not minding what you use isn't quite the right attitude. Your privacy is at risk.. How Stuff Works - Internet Channel