Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Skipping and Stalling.... theres no reason for it!  (Read 8505 times)

Rich Stan

Skipping and Stalling.... theres no reason for it!
« on: September 22, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »
I've just got "Delta Force: Black Hawk Down." I've installed it and what-have-you, I've got tones of memory on my computer as it's only a couple of weeks old and there's no programs on it....... Buy it keeps skipping, jumping and stalling. Even with everything on lowest resolution its far from smooth and considering how accurate you need to be when playing it, it ruins the game! Have I got a crap graphics card or something because i can't figure it out.....What can be causing this?

Rich Stan

Re: Skipping and Stalling.... theres no reason for
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 01:22:13 PM »
Oh and I'm using Windows XP.

Raptor

Re: Skipping and Stalling.... theres no reason for
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 05:12:38 AM »
on its far from smooth and considering how accurate you need to be when playing it, it ruins the game! Have I got a crap graphics card or something because i can't figure it out

Neither can we with the most inaccurate and insufficient information you have posted.

I suggest you download the latest drivers for all your computer components and scan for viruses, trojans and spyware.

And 'tons of memory' are not the only factor in a computer's speed.. Please read up on these articles:
How Stuff Works - Hardware Channel