Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: CRM - Vtiger  (Read 2446 times)

Ruse

CRM - Vtiger
« on: November 13, 2006, 05:26:26 AM »
I'm starting to use CRM software for work, and they have just started planning using Vtiger, with the Vtiger outlook plugin.

Outlook = 2003 (11.5608.5606)
V-Tiger Outlook plugin = 5.02
Unsure of Vtiger release, but think it would be 5.02 too. (Would make sense they're using the same plugin release as program release eh? lol)

A few problems have come up, and I tried posting on their forums, but got no replies, so thought hopefully some of you might know about it.

The main problem is, all the events on the calender, when you sync them between outlook and the main CRM package, they sync okay, then when you go to sync again, they All say they should have been done on 1st January 1970.

Any help on that is the main thing i need.

:exclamation

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: CRM - Vtiger
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 07:06:45 AM »
The main problem is, all the events on the calender, when you sync them between outlook and the main CRM package, they sync okay, then when you go to sync again, they All say they should have been done on 1st January 1970.
What then?  Can you go ahead and sync then?

Ruse

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 08:25:59 AM »
After they go back to that date, they're useless, just stay there, and don't sync, just lose the data effectively.

I fhtat's what you meant lol.

Basically you can only sync once, then it all goes wrong.

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 01:41:16 PM »
Contact the manufacturers of Vtiger or the Outlook plugin (if different) and pound them and keep pounding them until they provide a solution.
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos