Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: xbox 360 games  (Read 13991 times)

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

• someday this name will be known
    xbox 360 games
    « on: November 20, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »
    any one recommend a good 360 game that i cant beat in a day?? (COD3, but man that was fun) and Im almost done with gears of war

jugalojay

Re: xbox 360 games
    « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 04:49:27 PM »
    Why would you want to beat any game in a day. My opinion is that beating a game in a day is this either that the game is sucky or that the story line is just completly too weak. But of coarse you seem like the first person shooter type and those games are a faster paced 1-3 day games that to me arnt any fun and a waste of money. I just dont get into games that are just a character going around and shooting stuff. But thats why I play RPG'S and stratagy based warfare games. Like the classic command and conqore red alert retaliation for PS1 god I spent a many nights dual linked with my step brother. It even got to the point that I heard the sounds of gun fire and the little soldiers screaming when they get ran over with a tank. But I need to stop yaping about an out dated game. later

GX1_Man

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 06:15:22 PM »
    Why would you want to beat any game in a day. [highlight]My opinion is that beating a game in a day is this either that the game is sucky or that the story line is just completly too weak.[/highlight] But of coarse you seem like the first person shooter type and those games are a faster paced 1-3 day games that to me arnt any fun and a waste of money. I just dont get into games that are just a character going around and shooting stuff. But thats why I play RPG'S and stratagy based warfare games. Like the classic command and conqore red alert retaliation for PS1 god I spent a many nights dual linked with my step brother. It even got to the point that I heard the sounds of gun fire and the little soldiers screaming when they get ran over with a tank. But I need to stop yaping about an out dated game. later

or you are using cheat codes. I never did understand that concept.  ::)

homer

Expert
      « Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 10:03:49 PM »
      i usually use cheat codes/trainers/mods after i have beaten the game. i find it really fun. :)

GX1_Man

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 04:02:40 AM »
      Afterwards I could understand.

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

• someday this name will be known
        « Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 08:16:37 AM »
        the first thing when my brotherdoes is go on the internet and get codes.. i dont use them until i beat the game and then some times not even then.

jugalojay:: i love those games starcraft war craft all of both, WOW morrowind ( which i still need to beat. i might get the other one the new elder scrolls

Track

Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 05:59:40 PM »
          Afterwards I could understand.

The whole point is doing it afterwards. There is no point to download the game illegaly off of the Internet if ur not going to actually play it, but cheat ur way through..

After beating Far Cry, i used the cheat to fly up into the sky and look at the Island.. nothing is more beautiful.
          That's Right, I am a Graphics Card Expert!

jugalojay

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 10:59:04 AM »
          To me cheats are a pointless senario. I mean you play the game for the fun of playing then game and for the aknowledge ment in your mind that you beat the game. But beating the game with cheats is like not even beating the game yourself. Its like lieing about beating the game when really someone else instead of you beat the game. PLUS how are you ever to get skilled at a game if all you do is cheat your way through it. I allso love a good snipeing game which brings me to the game sniper elite. The way the game goes into slow mo time and the camera follows the bullete throgh the air and you see it hit the enemy between the eyes and his head explodes then you go over there and look at the blood on the wall. Now my hands are twitching. Or when you scope in and shoot a tank in its fuelsel lodge and watch it explode and the explosion kills every body around it. Or when you get that fabled 3 in one head shot. Or the longest shot you have ever clocked in at. Thats a great game for anybody.