Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How can I run a DOS program in custom size window?  (Read 19164 times)

neljan

Topic Starter

Adviser

• Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: How can I run a DOS program in custom size win
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2007, 11:59:47 AM »
No - not "pulling" anything.  You wrote that you copied it, and I read what you wrote.    It seems that I did understand it correctly too.
:)

Err... I think we're going off track here? I don't think this comment was in any way relevant to the problem & I don't wish to sidetrack into a completely different debate simply because the original posting is perhaps becoming exhausting for you (exhausting as in boring before you "pull" me on that).

That wasted a lot of time and posts.

Again, pointless comment & incorrect. In what way have I wasted time & post's by simply abbreviating a set of words? If I describe something as 'crap' but it's called 'crappycrapcrap' how does that waste time or affect you? your not the one using the words to achieve something are you? I am.

Ok -  if you've got the  Command Line entry  so that it points to the batch file that launches your game,   and you've got the   Working entry so that it points to the directory where your game resides,   then that is what you need to do.
That's all I've been trying to ascertain.        If it won't run now,  then you need to examine everything closely, looking for the error.

Oh dear, this relationship is going down the pan isn't it? You would have 'ascertained' this much sooner, if you'd read my previous post's, and 'looking for the error'? I thought I'd been doing that all along!

Perhaps 2K_dummy has been following along and will have some advice.

Yes, I hope so...