Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: When I scroll down (in IE,FIRE FOX,WIN EXPLORER)everything drifts right  (Read 6973 times)

Ujomah

Im using Server 2003 on my laptop(Thinkpap t28).I can be on the internet or in Windows Explorer or Yahoo Messenger and when I go to scroll down, everything drifts to the right.Its hard to explain.Its the wierdest thing I've ever seen.I thought it was my browser and was related to the internet but its happening when Im not even on the net.Im using a Wireless Card if that has anything to do with it.But again..the issue is after I use it for a while it'll drift to the right when I scroll down and drift to the left when I scroll back up and when it does this you cant read anything so I shut down..unplug the wireless card, wait a while and start over...then it'll start again.Its been happening for about a month now.Installed all updates from MS.Still does it.Should I just go ahead and go thru the 1.5 hour reinstall?

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
I would try re-installing the video drivers before doing a complete OS re-install...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Ujomah

Thank you.I will do that this evening.I bought this machine such a long time ago and moved from state to state so I know I dont have any of the software but if Im not mistaken I can find them on support.microsoft.com?Or should I be looking for them on the IBM website?

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
The IBM site.

Good Luck to you...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "