Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I need recovery disk English version for Fujitsu Siemens  (Read 12485 times)

billyfat

I need recovery disk English version for Fujitsu Siemens
« on: June 07, 2007, 03:25:31 AM »
I have a laptop from Germany. Who have ENglisg version recovery for AMILO PA 1510? By the way please show me where the print screen key? keyboand by German

Dark Blade

• Forum Gaming Master

• Adviser

• Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: I need recovery disk English version for Fujitsu Siemens
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 03:36:37 AM »
I don't know about the first question, but below is where the Print Screen key should be.

But I don't know what it's like on a German keyboard, but I think that the Print Screen key should be around the same spot. Just look at the keys around the one I'm showing.

contrex

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 07:18:31 AM »
On German keyboards, the key with Druck is the same as the Print Screen key on English language layouts

The Saviour

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 11:54:04 AM »
I have a laptop from Germany. Who have ENglisg version recovery for AMILO PA 1510? By the way please show me where the print screen key? keyboand by German

I contacted Fujitsu-Siemens in the US for ya...unfortunately, they referred me to the UK site...I wasn't about to make an International call for you, but I did get the e-mail address you should use for your query...

Code: [Select]
[email protected]
Send them an email and let them know what you want...hopefully, you'll be able to obtain the english version of the recovery software.