Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: looking for user guide for presario 900 series laptop  (Read 2176 times)

bmacgurk

Topic Starter

Beginner

• MARVIN MARTIAN WOULD BE PROUD
    looking for user guide for presario 900 series laptop
    « on: June 08, 2007, 08:29:45 AM »
    hey everyone,
                           don't know if this is the right forum or this but i've been looking all over for a user guide for a presario 900  series laptop.I have been to the hp site and googled it and only found a part here and there which you have to download all the parts in order to open the files which i can't find.I was wondering if anybody had a printable version that i can get to see what is what on the inside and its specs.Can anybody help me with this?

bmacgurk

uesquebeathus

Intermediate
      Re: looking for user guide for presario 900 series laptop
      « Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 09:10:18 AM »
      The Presario 900 was made by Compac which is now owned by Hewlett Packard the notebook has 75 varieties, if you go to this link and select from the list the appropriate model you own, then you can download a manual and drivers
      http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_lang=en&h_cc=us&cc=us&h_page=hpcom&lang=en&h_client=S-A-R163-1&h_pagetype=s-002&h_query=presario+900&submit.x=12&submit.y=7
      Please give as much information regarding the Specification and components of your computer and a note about what you were doing when the problem arose and any other relevant thing that you think may help.