Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Video/monitor  drivers?  (Read 6566 times)

Torin

Video/monitor  drivers?
« on: November 20, 2004, 08:52:19 PM »
 8)Hello,
I was told that i may need video drivers.  where do I get them for HP pavilion 553x computer and HP pavilion mx70 monitor?  i cannot select the monitor from the menu because it is no there.  i just installed windows xp professional.  thanks for the help.  

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: Video/monitor  drivers?
    « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 09:13:01 PM »
    Torin.......Did this just start ? You say you just installed Xp Pro ...have you d/l any available updates and drivers from M/S update site . Have you D/l SP2 ?
    When you go to control panel/system/Hardware / device manager .......then go to monitor ....does it not show a plug and play monitor? I think you looking for updated drivers for your vidio card not your monitor

let us know

dl65  ::)
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 09:18:17 PM by dl65 »
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Raptor

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 03:03:35 AM »
    8)Hello,
    I was told that i may need video drivers.  where do I get them for HP pavilion 553x computer and HP pavilion mx70 monitor?  i cannot select the monitor from the menu because it is no there.  i just installed windows xp professional.  thanks for the help.  

Look on the HP website.

cjkgmgod

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2004, 12:44:36 AM »