Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: keystroke recorder  (Read 3675 times)

Aldom92

Topic Starter

Beginner

keystroke recorder
    « on: August 06, 2007, 08:00:23 PM »
    does anyone know where i can get a free program that will record keystrokes?  ive found a couple, but they do so much other stuff like keep track of everything done to a computer, but i would really just like one that will only record keystrokes.  thanks.  sorry for the run-on

Richenstony

Re: keystroke recorder
    « Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 08:15:24 PM »
    hey tell me if this helps :D (The software link has been taken away until the user has given are moderator his answers.)

Tony :)
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 03:19:05 AM by Richenstony »

Aldom92

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 09:44:23 PM »
      thank you.  ill try it out sometime tomorrow and ill let you know if it helped

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 02:43:48 AM »
      Why do you want and need to do this?
      I can think of many ways this could be used in a slightly devious way.
      It's no use removing the link as you already have it, but I would like to know a bit more about your intended purpose.

Aldom92

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 06:10:20 PM »
        hey tell me if this helps :D (The software link has been taken away until the user has given are moderator his answers.)

Tony :)
        yup.... exactly what i needed. i would find a lot of different ones, but they offered so many other things and i just wanted the simple keystroke recorder.

thanks again

Aldom92

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 06:13:15 PM »
          Why do you want and need to do this?
          I can think of many ways this could be used in a slightly devious way.
          It's no use removing the link as you already have it, but I would like to know a bit more about your intended purpose.
          and ya, i could do many devious things with it.  i needed it because there was an individual who was using one of the computers at work in a way he wasnt supposed to, and i just needed a way to prove it.