Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How Do You Get IE7 To Always Have Full Menus  (Read 3310 times)

SophieSpirit

How Do You Get IE7 To Always Have Full Menus
« on: July 17, 2007, 07:55:54 PM »
Hello All, I use XP SP2 with Outlook. It's easy to set "show full menus" in Outlook. Yet, I cannot figure out how to get IE7 to do this. I realize this is a minor question, but it's bugging the heck out of me. Thanks so much for any assistance anyone can offer. We-3-Maine/iacs.

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
    Re: How Do You Get IE7 To Always Have Full Menus
    « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 09:17:45 PM »
    By "Show full menus", do you mean that your favorites menu is always short and that you have to click on an arrow to show all your favories? If not, then please explain the problem again. I did not quite understand it.

ITNick

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 06:23:34 AM »
    Just rightclick the toolbar and choose menu bar

SophieSpirit

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 07:48:40 PM »
    Dear Comp Guy, Although my reply is a long time coming, I still have the same problem "Just As You Described It." Any suggestions.

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
      « Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 11:27:41 AM »
      Just go to "Tools", then "Internet Options", and then click on the "Advanced" tab. From there just scroll down and uncheck the box next to "Enable personalized favorites menu".

SophieSpirit

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 01:32:28 PM »
      Thank you Comp Guy. I am constantly trying to learn about computer hardware, software, programs, etc. But, I have to tell you; although this worked perfectly I do not understand why. Well, computers can do that. You have a fine day. Take care, Rick