Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HP pavilion mx70 monitor driver?  (Read 9429 times)

Torin B

HP pavilion mx70 monitor driver?
« on: November 20, 2004, 12:54:15 PM »
i swithched from windows XP to windows pro.  I used roxio to create media and it automatically changed the resolution for me when i had windows XP home editon.when i tried to do it with windows XP pro, it would not automatically change the resolution. when i tried to do it manually it would not let me change the resolution with the slide bar.  i also would not let me change the dpi.  it is stuck on default monitor and does not have options to select another monitor.

Raptor

Re: HP pavilion mx70 monitor driver?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 01:04:29 PM »
i swithched from windows XP to windows pro.  I used roxio to create media and it automatically changed the resolution for me when i had windows XP home editon.when i tried to do it with windows XP pro, it would not automatically change the resolution. when i tried to do it manually it would not let me change the resolution with the slide bar.  i also would not let me change the dpi.  it is stuck on default monitor and does not have options to select another monitor.

Roxio has nothing to do with your resolution. It is CD copying software.

Install proper videocard drivers.

torin

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 07:45:19 PM »
where do i get video drivers?

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 03:03:59 AM »
From your videocard its manufacturer website.