Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: \m/-(-_-)-\m/--HELP!!!!!  (Read 7412 times)

SUPERBUG77

\m/-(-_-)-\m/--HELP!!!!!
« on: December 09, 2004, 01:21:55 PM »
Ok here it goes I have bin getting these weird lag   with my computer  in any type of program, game, or wail am lessening to music  etc . when I move my mouse slowly I see it lagging and when I drag files and jest move the mouse around I get these weird  lag like a 1 second delay  and when I  tern on my computer it takes forever for it to lode up  .Sum times it wont lode up at all, I well have to restart the computer and sum time it wont even be leggy it well all be ok, but for the most its like these a good 70 % of the time and  when I play War Craft – OR CS! It gets rely leggy trying to move my mouse around and it fells like it frozen and I know it’s not spy were or viruses cuss I jest formatted and am still having these problem and  I think my  motherboard may be gowning  bad but I jest got  it a year ago  my USB mouse is not working in sum of the USB slots jest the vary top one sum one told me it mite be the power supply I jest  got me  450 power supply to see if that was what was cozying these, and am still having these problem cant be the power supply and it cant be  my Video card cuss I sent it in cuss I thought  that was the problem they sent me a new one  and it’s  still downing these. I ran prime 95 and it all passed so IM stumped HELP!!!!   O and I have an ASUS Motherboard a7n8x DULOX, AMD 2500, 512 KINSTIN Val you RAM, and Radian 9800 pro, 450 power supply.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 01:47:46 PM by SUPERBUG77 »

merlin_2

Re:  \m/-(-_-)-\m/--HELP!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 01:33:38 PM »
How much ram have you got..what cpu what motherboard.....try an online scan fron trend housecall.......to make sure its not bugs..whats the cpu temp....... download this and see what it reports>http://www.active-hardware.com/english/misc/sandra.html
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 01:35:05 PM by merlin_2 »

SUPERBUG77

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 01:53:02 PM »
THE DOWnlod link for the Sisoft Sandra Diagnostic & Benchmarking Modules IS ded MAN is ther a way you cane E MAIl it to me if you hAVE it AT [email protected]! TNX

merlin_2

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 02:02:11 PM »
we dont do emails man.....try this one >http://www.webattack.com/get/aida32.shtml

SUPERBUG77

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 02:05:42 PM »
Im cliking on the dawnlod And im giting a DED link ><

merlin_2

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 02:10:28 PM »
type this command in the run box dxdiag what does it report or go to the events viewer log....>>control/panel/admin tools icon click.....

SUPERBUG77

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 03:42:24 PM »
Im Giting a - DO you want to allow DxDiag to Check if you drivers are Digitally signed As logo;d bu MicroSof's Windows hardware Quality labs.............................so ON!

Neil

Expert
  • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
    « Reply #7 on: December 10, 2004, 06:17:19 AM »
    Click yes or no I don't think it makes much difference.

Joleen

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2004, 07:14:11 AM »
    How about you get your head out of your *censored* and stop using the mixing of caps and stupid abbreviations.

And im giting a DED link ><

Just what the heck is this supposed to be in English?

SUPERBUG77

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2004, 12:17:48 PM »
     :-/ Sorry I don’t meat your standards joleen   haw about you spend more time helping people in need then putting them to sham you *censored* ?  

merlin_2

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2004, 12:45:25 PM »
    May i suggest superbug that you should apologise to joleen...and if you need help follow the instuctions already given..what has dxdiag reported and the viewer log...file...

Corrosive

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2004, 01:39:54 PM »
    BOGUS DUDE! Sorry, but that's all the pseudo-Californian-surfer crap I know. If you don't understand any of this then I apologise - it's just that I don't like patronising the brain-damaged...

Firstly, writing a clearer post actually helps you. It allows people to easily see the problems you're having, and will therefore make more of an attempt to help. Cramming everything into the one paragraph doesn't help, and neither does the lazy spelling an punctuation.

Typo's are okay. Deliberately spelling like that makes people think you're a bit of an idiot who doesn't deserve to be helped.

You might also want to have a read (you can read, yes?) of these two sites:
    www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

Lastly, do you not have any sense of initiative? If that  link to SiSoft Sandra is "ded" [sic] then why not use Google to find another? Is it not at least plausable that some other site may have linked to it?

Phew. I think I'll call it a night at that...

SUPERBUG77

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2004, 09:58:41 PM »
     :'(Merlin WHY SHOLD I apologies dud I didn’t do NOTHENG  to here man ! and she starts Talking like she knows me ! if ane thing she Should apologies to me man !
    Quote: How about you get your head out of your *censored* and stop using the mixing of caps and stupid abbreviations.  ???

Haw professional of sum one to be talking like that ???
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 10:02:47 PM by SUPERBUG77 »

SUPERBUG77

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2004, 10:14:47 PM »
     :'(Corrosive you gowning to make it a habit of making fun of kids having problems with his computer or you going to help man dam am tired of getting all these evil put dawns man the way the world is going right new I dugout  we or going to make it  . people or going to start killing them selves they way it looks right now o and dud I did a Google search man all the link to Sandra or dead man no lie cheek it out your self and prove me wrong man, and god bless you all I well pray for all of you!  ;)

Ooow and avre one in here needs to have more Netiquette tord's one and another ;P Specially Joleen!!!!
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 10:25:04 PM by SUPERBUG77 »

Neil

Expert
    • Fear me Track. Noone can escape my wrath.
      « Reply #14 on: December 11, 2004, 07:02:45 AM »
      If you talk in a slang way like that it is very hard to understand what you are saying. Wether or not it is right or wrong but people judge other people on what they do... all the time, everybody... phycological fact of life. If you talk like that people won't have a very high opinion of your intellegence.

Also, it makes it very hard to help you if we don't understand easily.

Maybe Joleen should not have been so harsh to you, but she has a point: you're making it hard for us to help you. And reacting back like that only makes the problem worse.

"am tired of getting all these evil put dawns" Again, try talking in proper English. I'm not trying to put you down but rather help you.  It really is hard to work out what you are saying.