Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HOW DO I PRINT MORE THAN 9 POWERPOINT SLIDES ON ONE PAGE????  (Read 9799 times)

farve4mvp

HOW DO I PRINT MORE THAN 9 POWERPOINT SLIDES ON ONE PAGE????
« on: December 04, 2007, 02:41:24 PM »
If you have ever used microsoft powerpoint you'll notice when you go to print that you have the option of printing a maximum of 9 slides per page.
there is also a lot of wasted space inbetween the slides too after it's printed.

what i'd really like to do is put the slides on a grid and eliminate all the wasted space.

i know how to copy and paste, but it's soooo time consuming.

is there a way i can take 40-50 slides at a time and copy them onto microsoft word (2003) from mircosoft powerpoint faster?

i hope someone knows what i'm talking about  ???

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: HOW DO I PRINT MORE THAN 9 POWERPOINT SLIDES ON ONE PAGE????
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 05:13:34 PM »
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/HP030795601033.aspx

The maximum number of slides per page in Microsoft PowerPoint is nine. However, if you're using a PostScript printer, you may have the option of printing multiple pages on one sheet of paper. So, for example, if you were using a six-slides-per-page handout in PowerPoint and you then selected to print two handout pages on a sheet, you would have 12 slides on that page. See the Help for your PostScript printer to find out the exact steps.