Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Xubuntu panel missing  (Read 6365 times)

kasrawis

Topic Starter

Beginner

Xubuntu panel missing
    « on: December 29, 2007, 04:01:30 AM »
    hi guys i closed both menus and i don't know where to on it back can any one tell me how to bring it back please thank you in advance..

kasrawis

Topic Starter

Beginner

Re: Xubuntu panel missing
      « Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 08:00:22 AM »
      and i already tried this command

start xfce4-panel  it didn't work  waiting for your replies guys thank you in advance...

liambiscuit

Hopeful

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 08:10:22 AM »
        (this is ubuntu but since their relatives should work) click on the desktop so it opens the menu, then new pannel... after that u have to manually add all the different icons back but it will open the pannel

EDIT: oh yes this is off the top of my head so words may be a bit off but its the general idea
        " When the rich wage war its the Poor who die "
                Linkin Park

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door. -- Lauren

You cannot buy your friends but you can buy them pizza - AzureBlade49

kasrawis

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 09:05:31 AM »
          hey buddy i got it i made a new panel and i Edit it and now it works like its original thank you so much ;)

liambiscuit

Hopeful

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 10:13:42 AM »
            lol i havnt used ubuntu in quite a bit... im bored of it but glad it worked  ;D
            " When the rich wage war its the Poor who die "
                    Linkin Park

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door. -- Lauren

You cannot buy your friends but you can buy them pizza - AzureBlade49