Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: website blocker bypass  (Read 4422 times)

dragonmaster2091

Topic Starter

Rookie

• If God grows it, we can smoke it.
    website blocker bypass
    « on: January 30, 2008, 08:21:08 PM »
    Ok, I've been workin around and thinkin about stuff and come up with this code to get passed school website blockers:

@echo off
    title Anti-blocker!
    :start
    cls
    echo Enter website
    set /p website=
    ping -n 1 %website% | find /i "reply from" > test.txt
    echo # Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp. > C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows. >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name. >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # space. >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol. >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo # For example: >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo #      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo #       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo.  >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo 127.0.0.1       localhost >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    for /f  "tokens=1-3 delims=[]: " %%a in (test.txt) do echo %%c yes.google.com >> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    start /i iexplore.exe yes.google.com
    goto start

All u have to do is have that code and a text file titled 'test.txt' (w/o quotes DUH). and all that text is what's in the original hosts file in the drivers folder. I have a few problems with it though. If I click on a link on the website, it goes to the web url for that website unless it's a website like instructables.com, which somehow still uses the fake url 'yes.google.com'. Also, if I go to a website like instructables.com from this I can't go to a new website through this without refreshing the page.

gpl

Apprentice
      Re: website blocker bypass
      « Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 03:33:32 AM »
      If you have a need to go to other sites, then you should explain to the school authorities, if you make a convincing enough case, Im sure that they will allow it.

Getting caught trying to circumvent security measures is a sure-fire way to fail, possible criminal record and a blighted life

Is it really worth it ? couldnt you just wait until you get home ?

And if you are a student, you could get expelled too

dragonmaster2091

Topic Starter

Rookie

• If God grows it, we can smoke it.
        Re: website blocker bypass
        « Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 05:36:58 PM »
        First sentent takes too long, second and last one, no problems about that, the woman over all of the computer stuff at my school lets me get by with almost anything computer and/or behavior wise (she's cool like that) and she's the principles wife >.>, third one, cant really wait to get home because my mom is usually on the computer, and by the time she gets off i would've forgot everything i was trying to do with that website. besides, i can use it to get onto this website, and yes my school has this website blocked.