Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: emailing address book to another computer  (Read 4754 times)

strongirishwoman

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: emailing address book to another computer
    « Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »
    Great.  I will try it tonite.  Can hardly wait to go home  (for many other reasons, too - especially cuz it is snowing like crazy here - close to Youngstown, OH.)  Thanks again for your help!

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 10:48:12 AM »
    Ohio is getting buried right now...1-3 feet in some areas ! !
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 11:09:30 AM »
    Yep, many counties are under Level 2 or Level 3 Snow Emergency.  My mother was scheduled into Port Columbus at 5:20 p.m. today, returning from a visit with my sister.  I am supposed to pick her up at the airport.  Currently, the flight is delayed.  I don't know yet whether she'll actually arrive later today or not until tomorrow.  I'm kinda hoping the flight will be delayed until tomorrow.  It'll be an inconvenience to her, but I'm not looking forward to driving to the airport today and taking her to her home in Perry County, which is still under Level 3 Emergency.   :(

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 09:36:04 AM »
    Yep, many counties are under Level 2 or Level 3 Snow Emergency.  My mother was scheduled into Port Columbus at 5:20 p.m. today, returning from a visit with my sister.  I am supposed to pick her up at the airport.  Currently, the flight is delayed.  I don't know yet whether she'll actually arrive later today or not until tomorrow.  I'm kinda hoping the flight will be delayed until tomorrow.  It'll be an inconvenience to her, but I'm not looking forward to driving to the airport today and taking her to her home in Perry County, which is still under Level 3 Emergency.   :(

Soybean...i smell photo Op ! !
    You have a quaint setting there in any Weather.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

strongirishwoman

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »
      I was able to import the address book at home over the weekend.  Not sure how I actually did it, or if I could ever do it again - hope I never need to.  But I did it and it worked, thanks to all your help, Soybean!