Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I am new  (Read 1900 times)

hargene

I am new
« on: March 16, 2008, 04:55:39 AM »
  I am new to this and I hope it's helpfull to me and tell me some thing about hardwears

Deerpark

Egghead
    Re: I am new
    « Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 05:07:06 AM »
    Hello hargene and welcome to the CH forum. :)

First of all, it is nicer for everyone if you post your topic in the appropriate section. If you have question about hardware you should post in the Computer Hardware section for example. This helps keeping the forum organized and makes sure the right people sees your topic.
    I suggest you read this post. By following those guidelines you help us help you.

Second of all, I can't figure out if you're asking a question or just introducing yourself. If you're asking a question you will need to be more specific. Asking us to tell you about hardware is too broad a topic for anyone to give a meaningful answer.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

elxr06

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »
      I am new to this and I hope it's helpfull to me and tell me some thing about hardwears

Please add more information. What about hardware are you wanting to know?

It's like asking someone to help you with something if you don't clarity what that "something" is  :)

Ivy

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 12:07:54 PM »
    I think he just wants general info about hardware....

Dias de verano

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 12:38:58 PM »
    I think he is new to the idea of forums.

Ivy

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 12:44:18 PM »
    I think he is new to the idea of forums.

Its alright , Forums are for helping people, help can be of different types :)