Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: [REQ] Where do I get free flash games?  (Read 4374 times)

TP143

Topic Starter

Starter

[REQ] Where do I get free flash games?
    « on: March 19, 2008, 09:11:27 AM »
    Hi,

I have a flash game site so I need to upload some free flash games. Please tell me where can I download free flash game in LEGAL for my site?

Thanks a lot !

TP

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: [REQ] Where do I get free flash games?
      « Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 09:16:39 AM »
      Are you asking how to put swf files in your site or where you can get some?
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

TP143

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »
        Hi squall,

I mean where can I get some flash game in LEGAL? Those sites must allow for downloading and uploading to other game website.

Thanks

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 09:46:32 AM »
          have you tried googling?  Try shearching for downloadable flash games.  Make sure a copyright is in place.
          Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres