Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Glitch City  (Read 16016 times)

macdad-

Topic Starter

Expert

Glitch City
    « on: March 21, 2008, 07:35:07 AM »
    who ever had a glitch on their game and it did something so funny and random that you laughed so hard that you laughed ur pants off.
    that happened to me while i wuz playing ATV Offroad Fury on my friend's PS2. we were just driving along on freestyle mode and we go to the edge of the map and when we hit the edge the ATV wuz catapluted 500ft in the air sending us backward to the center of the map. it wuz funny to the point that i wuz nearly crying of laughing ;D. plz tell me about funny glitches you have had.
    If you dont know DOS, you dont know Windows...

Thats why Bill Gates created the Windows NT Family.

homer

Expert
      Re: Glitch City
      « Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »
      medal of honour: airborne had a couple physics glitches. the odd time when you shot someone in the head with the pistol, they went flying in the air about 100ft. :D

macdad-

Topic Starter

Expert

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 01:06:58 PM »
        lol

Soviet_Genius

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 04:34:23 PM »
        In GTA vice city I was driving a bike, hit a pole and fell off, and then the bike was stuck in the wall of a hospital.

Tranc3r

Intermediate
          « Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »
          In GTA vice city I was driving a bike, hit a pole and fell off, and then the bike was stuck in the wall of a hospital.

rofl
          Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!!

lordvader781

Intermediate
            • Certifications: List
            • Computer: Specs
            • Experience: Experienced
            « Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 12:48:23 PM »
            who ever had a glitch on their game and it did something so funny and random that you laughed so hard that you laughed ur pants off.
            that happened to me while i wuz playing ATV Offroad Fury on my friend's PS2. we were just driving along on freestyle mode and we go to the edge of the map and when we hit the edge the ATV wuz catapluted 500ft in the air sending us backward to the center of the map. it wuz funny to the point that i wuz nearly crying of laughing ;D. plz tell me about funny glitches you have had.

Have you been able to replicate that glitch.  If so, it's probably not a glitch.  Microsoft Motocross Madness 2 does the same thing.  Everytime you reach a certain distance from the map it will launch you into the air towards the center.  It's to keep you from reaching the edge of the map.

macdad-

Topic Starter

Expert

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 01:54:31 PM »
              no i havent been able to replicate it. it only happens once in a while. cuz usually when you get to the edge of the map, there is a wall that keeps you from going any farther.

macdad-

Topic Starter

Expert

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 08:38:31 PM »
                oh and this just happended today, my bro wuz playing Spyro Enter the Dragonfly for GameCube, and when he went to the Cloud 9 stage he started walking torwards a pool and he drived into it, after he jumped out the craziest glitch happended, he could swim above water so you know how when you swim as spyro he uses his wings to propel him in the water, well after the glicth happended my bro could basicly fly.
                i think its a physics glitch...but who cares it wuz funny :D!

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 03:45:41 AM »
                  Need for speed is great at this at least the one that I use.  Even thought I couldnt play it before cause I didnt have a system fast enough, it looks cool on my gaming pc.  The one when your racing in the park I had physics defiment.  Theres like a little train platform an if you hit it at a high enough speed you'll elevate for a while, we'll what happen is I hit it at an angle an shot off toward the train, bounced off the train back on to the road an rolled over.  Its so cool cause there are some what limited physic laws involved
                  Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

macdad-

Topic Starter

Expert

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 12:03:20 PM »
                    yea the funniest glitches are the physic glitches.  :)

homer

Expert
                      « Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 12:44:02 PM »
                      battlefield 2142 has a few glitches, they arent glitches that others find funny though. you can glitch inside of buildings and no one can see you or shoot you. you, on the other hand, can see them and shoot at them.  :)

macdad-

Topic Starter

Expert

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 05:26:46 PM »
                        yes there are many glitches that allow you to do dat.
                        like if u fired a shotgun but instead a rocket was launched instead of the bullet

quaxo

Guru
                          • Yes
                        • Experience: Guru
                        « Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 06:43:56 AM »
                        I managed to lodge myself into the side of a battleship on Freelancer. I was hiding in its blind spot so I wouldn't get shot. I activated my cruise engine the batteries in my wireless mouse died. Came right around and slammed into the side of it. I actually have a screen shot of that somewhere.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
                        • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
                          • Yes
                          • Yes
                          • BC-Programming.com
                        • Experience: Beginner
                        « Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 08:35:18 PM »
                        quaxo's on to something here- seems having a wireless mouse could cause us to discover glitches.

I haven't encountered a "funny" glitch for a very long time. Usually when I encounter a glitch it screws me up somehow. I know in Need for Speed High Stakes on an 8 lap race (I hate those of course) on the seventh lap as I neared the finish line to start the final lap (thank god, I'm nearly free, I was thinking)- I smashed into an invisible wall right on the finish line! Unfortunately the computer opponents didn't have a problem going through. I managed to get out a lap behind by allowing a opponent driver to smash into me while I was touching the wall. Of course I never finished, because the wall was still there at the end of that lap and all my opponents had finished. Oh well.
                        I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
                          • Yes
                          • Yes
                          • Yes
                        • Experience: Expert
                        « Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 12:10:40 PM »
                        In FlatOut on the PS2, when you are playing multiplayer, there is quite an annoying glitch. --
                        If both players are on the same lap, for example lap 3 out of 4, sometimes when you cross the line to start the fourth lap, it resets you back to the first lap.

This can get very annoying because it is starting to happen more often.