Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Internet properties comes up when\ITS BEEN FIXED!  (Read 1826 times)

Graveworm69

Topic Starter

Rookie

Internet properties comes up when\ITS BEEN FIXED!
    « on: March 27, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »
    when i try to surf the web through the start menu or through its shortcut, the menu where you can change which site you start with; the page where you delete cookes and temp. internet files comes up. my sister bought an mp4 and it came with a disk, it contained crack files and she didnt read in the instruction manual how to deal with a crack, when she comes home i will let them know, want me to ask them first if they can fix it on the spot!? hm , it was from ebay, it was brand new but, that may not matter... the manual doesnt have a site to go to, i just checked the front and , back parts. i found a "please visit our website" im checking the disk. the disk has a site in chinese still after downloading the decoder for it from the factory disk. i dont know if they deal with the crack differently, you might have to copy the crack and use the copy of the crack to start that program. THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED! it asked me something like "do you want internet explorer, your default browser or sumthing" AWEsome! it may be resolved by repairing your computer or whatever, repairing the partition and resinstalling service pack 2  thats the last thing i got done, i dont remember it the first time i tried to repair it recently with this issue
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 03:07:35 AM by Graveworm69 »

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Internet properties comes up when trying to surf the web
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 06:16:15 PM »
    Please re-state the problem...i've re-read this 3 times and i still don't understand.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "