Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Access Problems  (Read 2008 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Access Problems
    « on: May 12, 2008, 05:25:01 AM »
    Okay I only have about 24 hours to finish a crap load of stuff for my final in one class before I have to take the test that day.  Know I have to make a few access files the thing is once I get the titles in I cant enter the data.  It says control can't be edited, its bound to autonumber field "client number"  its the same for the rest an I tried even redoing the table.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Access Problems
      « Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 03:11:34 AM »
      I like to smake my teacher right know.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 04:02:56 AM »
        I solved it, I didnt have the Primary Key Selected Right an it was autonumber the cells.  Crap guys I'm only four hours from my Final.

cryhelp

Hopeful
        • Only the educated are free=Epictetus
          « Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 06:00:38 AM »
          Way to go and you will do well on the test. ;D
          "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education"  Mark Twain

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 06:15:33 AM »
            Thats yet to be seen an yeah, however the test isnt covering this but I have to turn this in its two on the hardware/software part of the pc.