Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Making a Site  (Read 6068 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Making a Site
    « on: January 30, 2008, 06:21:36 AM »
    I build a site for some guy in html an I was useing frames but he doesn't have that many links.  So I put in a side bar that pops up when you scroll over it.  But I dont really like it, what do you use when you want links?  Not if you want links but how there seen.  Also, how do you chose the colors?  Like to make it look like a 5th grader didn't do it.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

stevejohnson1958

Re: Making a Site
    « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 06:33:12 AM »
    Website Navigation Tips

You may also want to look into some neat menu and navigation scripts at DynamicDrive.com.
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:43:17 AM by stevejohnson1958 »

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:16:41 AM »
      Thanks just what I was looking for.  ;)
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

stevejohnson1958

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 09:44:06 AM »
      You're welcome...glad I could help.

soybean

Genius
      • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 12:16:45 PM »
      I put in a side bar that pops up when you scroll over it.  But I dont really like it, ...
      Such side bars are used a lot, as you may know.  What did you not like about it?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 04:47:30 AM »
        Just the way it is.  Not the bar codeing or the bars themselfs

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 05:03:47 AM »
          You  have anything that will show you the code not to be picky but since I thought that it would be easier to do it this way.  I've tried several others but I didnt care for the way it looked against it.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 04:23:48 AM »
            I ment like how the code works.  A preview of the code when its running