Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: power supply help!  (Read 3239 times)

deadsoldier332

power supply help!
« on: February 13, 2005, 12:02:57 AM »
Hey, i read pc extreme every morning b4 goin to school. i just got an ati 9800 pro from my friend, but i get messd up icons and yellow lines in IE and other open folders. in every game i have have messed up textures, blue dots and more. i have been told it can be my power supply, which is 250 now. i was wondering is it true? if so wat power can be right for me? i have searched on newegg and found low priced 500wat PSU's but dont know if they will work or fit for me. how will i know? someone plz help THX

wrwss

Intermediate
  • PITTSBURGH,PA.
    Re: power supply help!
    « Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 08:53:14 PM »
    Go to the web site for the graphics card and download the drivers.That should take care of your problem!!
    WRWSS

deadsoldier332

Re: power supply help!
    « Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 06:14:20 PM »

i did dl drivers so much(20 times) that i dont want to anymore cuase there was no change and it might damage the card.
    I did reinstall windows 2 times. still same, i found great prices and deals on newegg.com but i dont know if they will work for my comp.
    i have a HP pavilion a350n if anyone can get info on it about power supplies TY!!