Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Failed connections.  (Read 2547 times)

Prentitious

Topic Starter

Rookie

Failed connections.
    « on: June 24, 2008, 03:41:59 AM »
    Recently I've been encountering "interuppted connections" in Firefox 2 and also Firefox 3 and IE.

I am able to tracert and ping sites like google.com and yahoo.com

However, opera.com and many other sites are failing to be found even when they are viewable on another computer within our LAN. This means that my computer is having network issues, and has nothing to do with our ISP or router. I've flushed my DNS and Winsock and scanned with 7 different anti-malware, anti-spyware and anything with an anti prefix just about. Driving me insane, anyone know what seems to be the problem? Also, HijackThis logs seem to be perfectly fine.

My Netgear router has also shown signs of a DoS attack, but I don't think that is affecting anything because, as I said earlier, other computers in the network are able to view all the sites that my computer is having trouble with.

Fri, 2008-06-20 08:44:58 - TCP Packet - Source:200.122.243.76,56989 Destination:xxx.xxx.xxx.xx,22467 - [DOS]