Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Err, Flame...  (Read 8001 times)

Corrosive

Err, Flame...
« on: February 18, 2005, 12:49:04 PM »
No offence or anything, but have you thought much about rationing the amount of posts in here? Perhaps a weekly round-up of what's happened in IT?

You do a good job, but the useful stuff is buried under a heap of the lesser stuff.

I'm a bit of a music fan, and when pay day comes there is normally a massive list of stuff I want. When I go into the store, I have a look, and pick up a tiny fraction of that. And then I put some of it back, despite the fact I can still afford it. It means I'm getting all the music I HAVE to get, as opposed to just good music . Quality, not quantity is the moral of the story.

I'm not the admin or a moderator or anything like that, and it's not some sort of order. Feel free to carry on as you are, I'll still find the good stuff. ;D

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Err, Flame...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 06:41:38 PM »
So you are saying that I should listen to more music?  ;) lol  Actually, I was going to start doing that on Sunday, because I'm starting to run out of articles to post on... lol   8)

[glb]Flame[/glb]

Kubrick199300

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 04:22:37 AM »
Flame - could you please post some recent articles concerning dual processor systems? hyper threading technology too culd be great.  I cant find anything about dual processors that is new or at least somewhat up to date, I also am looking for infomation on dual processor motherboards, ive looks at different brands such as asus,abit, and gigabyte but am not sure if they preform well enough.  

If you could provide any type of information on these subjects I would be greatly in your debt, thanks ahead of time! also any type of info on server motherboards and what different types of serves, for example 1U 2U 4U anything would help Flame! ive been searching fo dayss

Kubrick

Flame

• Prodigy

• Yes
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 01:50:05 PM »
Hi Kubrick! I WILL research this, but please allow me a few days to do so.... (Finding valid information is not always easy  ;)  ) I will get back to you!  ;)

[glb]Flame[/glb]

Flame

• Prodigy

• Yes
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 02:21:46 PM »
Kubrick... I ahve done a little bit of research here, and think that I can help answer your question... See my most recent news report for information...

[glb]Flame[/glb]