Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Yahoo Clock  (Read 2389 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Yahoo Clock
    « on: July 16, 2008, 07:54:36 AM »
    Is there a way to change the clock that it says on the message the time you got it. 
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

quaxo

Guru
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Yahoo Clock
    « Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 10:18:30 AM »
    ...can you be a little more specific?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 10:33:46 AM »
      It seems that when I check my messages that it says that it was sent on that time but I'll check it later an theres a message that was supposeable sent at 6:30.  There timed an date stamped.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

quaxo

Guru
        • Yes
      « Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 10:39:53 AM »
      Are you talking about Yahoo! Mail or Yahoo! Messenger?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 11:27:40 AM »
        Sorry, mail

quaxo

Guru
          • Yes
        « Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 11:33:17 AM »
        Go to your Yahoo! Mail options, select Account Information. Edit Member Information, then you can change your time zone. That's about as much time change as you can do. You can't set time specifically in a mail.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 01:18:50 PM »
          Thanks, it was set to some where out in the west  :P :o

patio

• Genius
          • Maud' Dib
            • Yes
          • Experience: Beginner
          « Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 10:12:37 PM »
          Thanks, it was set to some where out in the west  :P :o

Where ? ?
          " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 03:46:19 AM »
            gmt 8:00 pacfic time its really only 6:00