Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: cannot access some web pages or load email  (Read 2960 times)

chrystle3

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    cannot access some web pages or load email
    « on: March 01, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »
    I tried to clear the history and somehow block myself from being able to load my aol email, I cannot access a full page on fb or play games on fb, I cannot access this sites "chat". I have no problems with my internet service it has to be something I turned off or on when I tried to delete the browser history. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?
    **Chrystle**

chrystle3

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: cannot access some web pages or load email
      « Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 01:40:55 PM »
      PLEASE HELP!
      I tried to clear the history and somehow block myself from being able to load my aol email, I cannot access a full page on fb or play games on fb, I cannot access computer hope site "chat". I have no problems with my internet service it has to be something I turned off or on when I tried to delete the browser history. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Windows 7, Compaq Presario CQ62-238DX Notebook, Internet Security: CA Technologies
      Virus scanning is up to date with no reported problems, everything seems to be up to date and working properly
      **Chrystle**