Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My internet is wreaked!  (Read 8839 times)

David grail

My internet is wreaked!
« on: March 07, 2005, 09:27:56 PM »
I was looking in some temp internet files for flash movies from a site, it took em a while to find the files and I watched a few movies, took one and copied it to a folder, looked around and left.

Now my .swf's dont load at all, my cookies and temp internet files are all deleted and set at zero, (Cannot change it) and well cookies and temp internet files and .swf and downloading things from the internet simple DO NOT WORK.

If anyone has any idea of whats wrong or how I can fix this, please say so. I saw a Microsoft help that suggested a "corrupt" file is in the temp section but its diagnosis cure was for windows 95. So if anyone can help i do need it!

And i tried changing internet settings, i have only one browser, (windows IE) i use XP home addition, and no spyware removal programs yet.

I think i may have damaged a file in the temp internet section, for it dosnt allow any files to be loaded in there, as it dosnt alow cookies eather. And I cant switch the folder because it dosnt let me. Seriosuly i have no idea what to do right now and my internet is seriously screwed up   :'(