Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Battlefield 2142 CTD  (Read 12251 times)

Atles

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Battlefield 2142 CTD
    « Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 03:48:32 AM »
    My previous systems are all removed.So,I can't revert back

What do you mean? System restore just restore the same PC to a certain date... And they are undoable.

The dates before my PC get format are all gone..so,its useless to revert back to the days(this month) which I can't play the game

Atles

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 05:15:12 AM »
      Ok,problem solved..it was just bcuz of the stupid graphic card missing!!! My bro didn't told me that the graphic card wasn't in the CPU!!

mcxeb52!

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 04:14:04 PM »
      how did u even load your computer if you graphics card wasn't there? (assuming I understood what u meant)

Atles

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 07:17:03 PM »
        how did u even load your computer if you graphics card wasn't there? (assuming I understood what u meant)

Bcuz they put in a basic graphic card into my PC..since my old one my bro said its broken or fried.

mcxeb52!

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 02:38:56 PM »
        i see. so you mean that the basic graphics card was not supported by battlefield 2142  so game kept crashing so you needed a card that was same or better than the card your bro said wasn't functioning.

anyway enjoy the game dude. how far are u in the rankings? what guns/accessories did u unlock already if any?

Atles

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »
          i see. so you mean that the basic graphics card was not supported by battlefield 2142  so game kept crashing so you needed a card that was same or better than the card your bro said wasn't functioning.

anyway enjoy the game dude. how far are u in the rankings? what guns/accessories did u unlock already if any?

Yes,the previous graphic card I using was NVidia 6600GT.Now planning to get 8800GT or 9600GT.

Now,maybe 5000+ something in the world??MY ranking disappeared since i MIA for a long time. I have unlocked all the weapons,now is Brigadier General.The highest I ever get was Lieutenant General..that was long time ago.Now,my skills are rusty

mcxeb52!

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 11:42:30 PM »
          that's really good. I wish I could have your mad skills of long time ago. I'm ok but nowhere near where u are at.

Atles

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 03:26:18 AM »
            that's really good. I wish I could have your mad skills of long time ago. I'm ok but nowhere near where u are at.

You will get there soon if you are active in the game.Now just waiting for Battlefield 3 ^^

mcxeb52!

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 09:40:45 PM »

You will get there soon if you are active in the game.Now just waiting for Battlefield 3 ^^

battlefield 3? What would that be about?

I wonder why EA doesn't use Valve's source engine on some of their games (provided that EA is allowed to)