Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Whats your source of transportation?  (Read 11987 times)

!~*:.Pink Floyd.:*~!

Re: Whats your source of transportation?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 06:52:35 PM »
Bike, until it starts snowing, then bus. It's actually faster for me to walk to school than to take the bus because of insane traffic but I'm REALLY lazy.

you can ride with me  :D

Dead_reckon

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 06:53:01 PM »
You joking about the Porsche Pink Floyd? That car there cost about $60,000 I believe, unsure of the specific model though. But most Porsche's start around 40K.

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 06:56:46 PM »
You joking about the Porsche Pink Floyd? That car there cost about $60,000 I believe, unsure of the specific model though. But most Porsche's start around 40K.

Nah man Imapala and a civic

Dead_reckon

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 06:57:50 PM »
What year is the Impala? I remember my father had a 1979 Impala sedan with a 350 four barrel carburated V8 for a short while.

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »
What year is the Impala? I remember my father had a 1979 Impala sedan with a 350 four barrel carburated V8 for a short while.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »
Eh, I don't much care for the newer Impala's, they look like every other car out there. Rounded and tame, I'd like to have one of these though:

http://www.wagnerswagons.com/1982olds/DSC06496.JPG

Can't seem to make it scale down, so I'll just link it

Its a 1982 Oldsmobile delta 98 Regency coupe

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 07:11:07 PM »
Eh, I don't much care for the newer Impala's, they look like every other car out there. Rounded and tame, I'd like to have one of these though:

http://www.wagnerswagons.com/1982olds/DSC06496.JPG

Can't seem to make it scale down, so I'll just link it

Its a 1984 Oldsmobile delta 98 Regency coupe

You should get a bunch of friends that look like this.

then blast 90's Punk music on it.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 07:15:27 PM »
Seriously, are you on crack? Screw modern Fad's about these stupid suuped up four cylinder honda's and whatnot, I'll stick to an older vehicle. Something that isn't going to fold up like a beer can under a rednecks foot when its wrecked. I like large vehicles, don't like small cars and I don't like cars made mostly of plastic and aluminum. I like something that'll be here twenty years from now, not be falling apart in two years. Something that I know I can find parts for for a long time, not something that changes standard parts every other year its built. Something that I KNOW I can rely on for many years to come.

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2008, 07:16:51 PM »
Seriously, are you on crack? Screw modern Fad's about these stupid suuped up four cylinder honda's and whatnot. I'll stock to an older vehicle. Something that isn't going to fold up like a beer can under a rednecks foot when its wrecked. I like cars large vehicles, don't like small cars and I don't like cars made mostly of plastic and aluminum. I like something that'll be here twenty years from now, not be falling apart in two years. Something that I know I can find parts for for a long time, not something that changes standard parts every other year its built. Something that I KNOW I can rely on for many years to come.

Ok man Im being polite.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »
I took the 90's punk music bit as an insult, I don't stereotype peoples tastes. If everyone could be categorized by the type of vehicle they drive, then I'd be the one to fall through that system.

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 07:20:53 PM »
I took the 90's punk music bit as an insult, I don't stereotype peoples tastes. If everyone could be categorized by the type of vehicle they drive, then I'd be the one to fall through that system.
Dude I was a 90's kid.

Remember all the old Nickelodeon shows?
 I miss the 90's actually.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 07:26:51 PM »
Yeah, I use to watch cartoons as a kid on that channel and cartoon network, think CN is still on air. Dunno though, I hardly watch TV anymore. Now you got my memory jarred about the past, guess I've not nothing better to think of anyway.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 08:18:52 PM »
Something that isn't going to fold up like a beer can under a rednecks foot when its wrecked.

good analogy.
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2008, 09:43:29 PM »
Something that isn't going to fold up like a beer can under a rednecks foot when its wrecked.

good analogy.

Er, thanks? I've seen too many newer cars smashed beyond recognition in low speed wrecks on my many trips to the junkyard with my father. Frankly, it scares me how easily new cars fold up. They get away calling area's crumple zones and adding airbags, when in reality a crash at 30MPH isn't likely to happen. A crash at around 45-60MPH IS likely to happen and IS likely to kill anyone in said vehicle if its only rated for a 30MPH crash.

Ivy

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 10:03:38 PM »
Your telling me, I invested in Lemons on the stock market, well, let's just say that Oranges are "the" citrus to invest in these days. That and pork belly futures.

Hey I don't actually drive that thing, I got it from photobucket just like the rest of us!!