Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Main PC wont connect  (Read 2659 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Main PC wont connect
    « on: October 09, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
    I have a dell dimension 2350 an when I tell it to connect it says 680 cant find dial tone.  It was okay this moring an no trouble, I did a system restore to yesterday an ran spybot an avg antispyware an still nothing.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Main PC wont connect
      « Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 03:39:09 PM »
      I put in the connection info again an it still doesnt.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Main PC wont connect
        « Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »
        I got it fixed just the little connector that connects the one to another.