Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Ackkk!  (Read 4666 times)

Kirstin Peaslee

Ackkk!
« on: March 21, 2005, 09:13:37 PM »
I installed CSI: Dark Motives on my other computer, and now when I turn on my computer a message comes up that says Insert system disk and press enter.  I don't know what it means. Can anyone help me?

Corrosive

Re: Ackkk!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 11:59:49 AM »
Joleen has been pretty helpful in the other post, so I think I'll go down the netiquette route with this one.

1: Can someone please explain what "Ackkk!" has to do with this question? "Problems starting PC after installing game" (or something similar) would have done fine for a thread name.

2: Double posting is neither big nor clever, and it doesn't help your cause any. Oh, and you aren't fooling anyone by changing your username name slightly.

Multiple posting actually decreases the chances of getting anything useful. We'll either give exactly the same info or - more likely - we'll land up going through two totally different possibilities and getting everyone totally confused.

Reply here: http://www.computerhope.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=8;action=display;num=1111464953