Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Video Driver  (Read 3954 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Video Driver
    « on: November 07, 2008, 09:09:56 AM »
    i'm tring to find this ati technologies inc rage xl agp driver for my video card an I get sent to the main site but it says that it doesnt have it.  Any where else that would work?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Video Driver
    « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 09:49:11 AM »
    As you didn't mention an OS:
    XP drivers - https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/wxp-ragexl-5-10-2600-6009.exe
    Win2K drivers - https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/w2k-ragexl-5-0-2195-5012.exe
    98/ME drivers - https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/wme-j5-30-1-b02.exe

For future reference, go to ati.com, click graphics drivers, choose your OS, and then try legacy (discontinued).

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 09:52:07 AM »
      98 but I'm only seeing 2000 an xp an vista
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 09:53:33 AM »
      Sorry, I edited my post as soon as I posted it.
      98 drivers are there - on the ATI drivers section, you need to scroll down to the bottom, and 98/ME are under Legacy.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 09:54:21 AM »
        Sorry was able to find it then you beat me to it.