Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What happened to my 'MY PHOTOS'?  (Read 29852 times)

reddevilggg

Expert

• Experience: Beginner
Re: What happened to my 'MY PHOTOS'?
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2008, 11:51:42 AM »
Hi all

Can't believe it that no one picked up MomNEEDShelp's question.
Hey young boy what you want to do is a system restore, a day in the past like 3 or so days backwards, neh.
              ------ How can you restore back to a date that you have no restore points, guy correct me if I'm
                       wrong, you can only restore back to your restore points that you have set them..

Next---- Your deleted items should all be in the recycle folder unless you empty that, or you little friend window live wiped everything from the bin..

Solution -- There are tools that can recover deleted items but some return RAW DATA, try to download a recovering tool and I'm sure you will find your PHOTOS my boy...

Happy computer Classes little boy

I dont usually reply to this type of 'immature' post, especially when Shynnie has taken 4 pages to place a post on this topic with out, seemingly, having read any of the other posts properly, but hey, here goes.

Firstly, System Restore (you can only restore back to your restore points that you have set them..) and also when installing applications etc. Have YOU asked if she has done this or not........Didnt think so

Secondly, (Next---- Your deleted items should all be in the recycle folder unless you empty that, or you little friend window live wiped everything from the bin..) This has already been answered, but having read the previous posts , you knew that...........Didn't think so!

Thirdly, (Solution -- There are tools that can recover deleted items but some return RAW DATA, try to download a recovering tool and I'm sure you will find your PHOTOS my boy...) She's tried that, eejit, but the Windows live cleanup writes over deleted files that are on the hard drive.

Maybe if you'd read any of the posts then your 'immature' response wouldn't sound so STUPID!!

Apologies to everyone else, I just needed to get that off my chest

11 cheers for binary !

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: What happened to my 'MY PHOTOS'?
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2008, 11:59:15 AM »
OK, I think this topic's gone far enough.
Locked.
Any questions or issues, PM me or another moderator.
Please, if you want to criticize someone don't drag the forums down, PM them or a moderator.