Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Opera Problems  (Read 2965 times)

ianbell

Topic Starter

Beginner

• I THINK I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SH*T
    Opera Problems
    « on: November 17, 2008, 04:20:49 PM »
    Hi guys,
    I have just finished up-grading my system to a P4V533-MX motherboard with XP Home, 40G and 10G HDs and 500Mg RAM (not the best system but way better than my old PIII with W98)  I am using Opera 9.62 as my Browser - I am limited to Dial Up and find Opera roughly twice as fast as IE7 or Firefox.
    The problems I am having is that trying to view my bills on Canada E-Post, everything seems to work except that the final "view bill" page opens with all the headings and options but no bill in the body of the page I've tried Mastercard and my tel bill with the same result.
    I have also found that trying to list an add on Kijjiji that pictures will not upload - the picture upload icon just keeps running indefinitely.
    I'm pretty sure this is not firewall or security settings and both these features work on IE 7 although very slowly!
    Opera's website is no help and I'm hoping their be a patch out there for one or both of these problems - any suggestions appreciated.
    Ian
    REALITY IS A POOR ILLUSION FOSTERED  BY A LACK OF GOOD ALCOHOL - HIC!