Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Shop Kingston for holiday buying  (Read 4851 times)

soybean

Topic Starter

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Shop Kingston for holiday buying
« on: December 05, 2008, 10:12:08 AM »
NOTE:  This is not spam.  I have no affiliation with Kingston.

Now is a good time to buy RAM directly from kingston.com.  Normally, I find other sources for Kingston RAM, such as newegg.com, tend to cost a little less.  But, Kingston is offering some promotional pricing now, which I presume may run through Christmas. 

Normally, orders over $40 with Kingston qualify for free shipping. But, they have lowered the threshold for free shipping to $25 during this promotional period.

I just bought 2GB of memory for my Compaq notebook PC directly from Kingston.  I've been looking at memory for awhile and, under the promotional discounts and lowered threshold for free shipping in effect now, kingston.com was the best place to buy Kingston memory.

I've used Kingston memory in my desktop machine for years now and have found it very reliable.  In addition to RAM, Kingston sells flash drives and flash cards for digital cameras.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 11:18:25 AM by soybean »

ThrowingShapes

Beginner

Re: Shop Kingston for holiday buying
    « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 02:33:55 PM »
    Thanks for the heads up I've actually been looking to upgrade my ram.  Haven't had any trouble with kingston in the past, thanks again for the tip.

ChrisXPPro

Adviser

• Forever Learning
      • ACB Systems
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Shop Kingston for holiday buying
    « Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 02:37:05 PM »
    Good to know about - thx for the info.
    Ain't technology great - until it goes wrong!