Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Installing Adobe InDesign with lots of room but program tells me NOT ENOUGH!  (Read 2111 times)

chad

Topic Starter

Intermediate
  • Woo Woo
    Hi all

Has anyone come across this peculiar problem with Adobe InDesign CS4? I have 5.4Gb free space on D, the program needs only 1.2Gb, but it will not install as it says I don't have enough room! A screen shot is attached... it shows clearly I have enough room to install it...

I actually had it installed and working fine but I removed it to re-install it without some components (didn't need them) and now, it seems to think I don't have enough space on the disk.

Help...? :-) Thanks,

C

[Saving space - attachment deleted by admin]

Kurtiskain

Mentor

• Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    What about C:?

if i remember correctly, Adobe Products (such as photoshop, indesign etc,) Use c: for shared components.

Also if that's not an issue...try getting the adobe cleaner, but note this may remove EVERY adobe design programs you may have eg Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrate...

other then that I have no clue what's causing that.

Kurtis

P.S paste screenshots in paint and then save as JPEG instead of word :)
    They will still be under the KB limit for a 1280x1027 resolution...as I use Dual-monitors at 1280x1024
    and the screenshot of those are small enough as jpeg to upload

----------------
    Now playing on Winamp: Rise Against - Siren Song of the Counter Culture - 04 - Paper Wings
    via FoxyTunes