Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: can t get logtech game pad towork  (Read 2407 times)

willbullet

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

can t get logtech game pad towork
    « on: December 17, 2008, 02:30:04 PM »
    hi
    i have a philips ls 1100 running on windows xp pack 3 . i try to play with a logitech game pad controller i can t play with it in any games,it appear in game controllersas logitech cordless rumblepad 2 and say add. i clicked on that and picked from the list the closest thing from it (it s like a playstation controller 4 buttons behind ,4 on the side 2 tom stick , 1 joy pad and 4 button in the middle )i tried all of them and got as a reply an error message: your game port or gameport drivers are not properly configured please consult device manager . which i did . i went in sound,video and game controllers but didn t find the driver for the pad. ???
    i tried to put as much info as i could think about here .
    i need help i m not at all a computer genius so please as simple as possible
    in advance thank you

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: can t get logtech game pad towork
    « Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 08:05:23 PM »
    The correct drivers will be at Logitech's site...make sure you grab the XP ones.
    If it connects via USB power down and unplug it and do the driver install...it will tell you when to plug it in.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "