Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Is this forum also for interactive online games or just computer games?  (Read 3617 times)

pepper

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    I feel dumb posting this but I thought I'd take a chance.  I love playing scrabble online and I found a great website called lexulous.  I've played with people all over the world.  Recently the website has changed because Hasbro who owned scrabble sued the two Indian brothers who started this website that use to be called scrabulous but during the law suit they changed it to lexulous.  Anyway now I'm having a problem playing.  When I click on a tile on my tray it makes a smear path to the square I'm placing it on and then once it's placed I have to click back on the tray to make the smear go away.  Also sometimes my tiles disappear.  As a result I'm losing game after game. I've chatted with other players and so far no one has the same problem so it has to be something with my computer but I didn't have this problem before they changed to lexulous.  I have updated all my programs.  I've tried playing through Firefox.......nothing works.  I love this game so much but I'm not liking it anymore.  There is no really good scrabble online but this one.

Does anyone have any suggestions........please????