Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Help with Airport Extreme Wireless router!?!  (Read 5489 times)

brianboru01

Help with Airport Extreme Wireless router!?!
« on: January 17, 2009, 06:43:05 AM »
Hello. I recently bought an Apple Airport Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi and also bought a Wireless 802.11b/g Turbo Mode High-Gain USB Adapter so my computer could have wireless internet. I installed all the software fine. When I turn on the Airport Extreme it flashes amber for about 2 minutes, the internet works on my Windows XP PC and my Apple iPod touch for these two minutes. When the Airport Extreme light turns green however, the PC and the Itouch lose the internet connection. I rang Apple Support and they said it was a problem with my PC, but if it was then why would my iPod touch also lose the internet connection? Please help.

If you have a solution to this problem, could someone 'spoon feed' me how to do it becuase I am completely computer illiterate and don't understand computers at all! lol :D

P.S. I cannot create a network yet because my Airport Extreme loses connection before I can do so