Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: some virus or hijacker keeps shutting down my IE!  (Read 7585 times)

Dwayne

some virus or hijacker keeps shutting down my IE!
« on: June 05, 2004, 08:49:28 PM »
I have run the latest Ad-Aware and Spy-bot.  I have run BPS (BulletProof Software).  Everytime I try to scan with TrendMicro, or get to some other online scan --- whatever virus or hijackers I have, shuts down my Internet Explorer.  How can I get rid of this vermin!!!  Please, I'm not that cyber-friendly; but I need my system to work when I need it to work!!!  Can anybody help me???  If I had millions of dollars, I would hire a hacker --- to trace back whatever hacker is hijacking me, and I would find out where that hijacker lives; and I would visit him ... or her ... and I would chop-off his ... or her ... hands and give them a lobotomy with no anesthetic, so he ... or she ... could never hijack or hack anyone ever again  :)  I'm a liberated avenger!  Anybody else want to help with THAT dream!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2004, 08:53:00 PM by Dwayne »

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: some virus or hijacker keeps shutting down my
    « Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 01:58:09 PM »
    Dwayne .....What kind of Anti Virus do you have installed on your P/C

dl65  ???
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.