Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Bridge connection in windows server 2003 having 2 NIC's  (Read 7826 times)

yonee

Topic Starter

Rookie

Bridge connection in windows server 2003 having 2 NIC's
    « on: February 16, 2009, 02:05:35 AM »
    I have windows server 2003 with 2 NIC's and the first NIC is acting as domain controller with server-client (DHCP) and its IP Address is (192.168.0.1). And the 2nd NIC is connected with the Router having dynamic IP Address (192.168.1.1) gate way. Right now; I have an internet connection in the server. My question is how can I connect clients with an internet from the second NIC? Is it possible to configure bridge connection in the server having  2 NIC’s?

Please guys I need your help?

Thank you very much

yonee

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Bridge connection in windows server 2003 having 2 NIC's
      « Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 02:26:00 AM »
      I have windows server 2003 with 2 NIC's and the first NIC is acting as domain controller with server-client (DHCP) and its IP Address is (192.168.0.1). And the 2nd NIC is connected with the Router having dynamic IP Address (192.168.1.1) gate way. Right now; I have an internet connection in the server. My question is how can I connect clients with an internet from the second NIC? Is it possible to configure bridge connection in the server having  2 NIC’s?

Please guys I need your help?

Thank you very much