Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Some help with Trickster Online :'(  (Read 3347 times)

Dankg

Some help with Trickster Online :'(
« on: February 23, 2009, 04:31:10 PM »
 :'(  :'(here's the problem, I open Trickster, clic on "Start Game", then the Loading window appear and then.. it closes.. i tried everything that Atrophy said.. Please help me :'( Also, i tried turning down my antivirus (Panda AVPro 2009) and my firewall, doing the .bat NotePad thing, reinstalling the game, checking files... but anything seems to work. I have Pentium 3, Trickster runned perfectly fine before i sent my computer to fix (they installed Internet Explorer 7, Panda AVPro, Portable TuneUp utilitie, and some Nero things and some stuff i dont know), and then i sent it to format.. and still the same .Nobody just knows how much i miss Trickster, please i know theres somebody kind out there who knows how to help me, and im begging for help down on my knees, please please help me, ill do anything!!!

Also, i tried putting Trickster on exceptions of my firewall, antivirus... and still the same..